DO NOT MISS OUT
"I use Calibre to manage and change the library... With Calibre you can convert any book to another format like pdf, word etc... Each book has a synopses and rating along with meta tags inside Calibre.
Install the software and then import the library location.
Thanks and God bless!! "
Complete Library & Updates:
UPLOADING COMPLETEDirectory View:
password to download and extract: forgiven
DOWNLOAD ARCHIVE + UPDATES LIKE A TORRENT:
Open a copy.com account, once you have created a copy.com account.
Click on Archive + Updates copy.com link --- then click SAVE ALL;
You will get an option to SAVE to you ACCOUNT or DOWNLOAD - click on ACCOUNT.
The entire account will appear on your copy.com account.
Now install copy.com software on your pc and log in to your account and it will start downloading to your pc just like a torrent client!
You can also register a google account and import to your google drive.
Download ALL FILES first!!! and then extract
1. you must download ALL(.7z) the files and have them located in the same folder.
2. you must not rename them, they must all have the same name (with the exception of the .001, .002, 003 extensions)
once you have all the MASTER ACRCHIVES files downloaded (same folder, same name) then you just extract the first file (the .001). 7zip will recognize the following archive files in that folder that go with it and it will extract them all for you into one folder. (you do not extract each update file just the first one)
if you tried this and it still didn't work then you might have to make this change in your 7zip program.
1. open the 7zip program.
2. then open the folder location in 7zip where the update files are located
3. in the 7zip tool bar select "TOOLS" then select "OPTIONS"
4. then select the "SYSTEM" tab.
5. then look for the file type 001. then highlight it and click the + (plus/add) button at the top to associate that file type with Z-zip.
6. then click "OK".
you should be good to extract the update, just make sure you extract the first one (.001) and the rest will follow.
if you don't have 7zip yet, you can get it here free: http://www.7-zip.org/download.html
Source forum: http://www.christiandl.com/index.php/topic,69609.0.html