Refresh View the whole list

Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members1829
Most Online179
Newest Member

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Phones And Tablets ( Apss, News, Updates,Downloads) » Android Phones And Tablets » 

Samsung Galaxy S2

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

11 Re: Samsung Galaxy S2 on Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:21 am

bHandA

Active Newbie
thanks for the link branzy

View user profile

12 Re: Samsung Galaxy S2 on Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:33 am

felixbmens

Contributor
@willspanner wrote:Since this thread is about the rooting and flashing of the galaxy s2, i think the procedure for its rooting and flashing should be included to prevent people from causing a malfunctioning in their phones.
for me, am not a fan of rooting phones. i bought LG P970 and rooted it so that i can install Android 4.2 which was not official and it was running ok until i unrooted it again so that i can install official android 4.0. after i installed the Android 4.0, i found out that my network was not coming only discover that my IMEI number was erased so i had to get a new mother board for the phone so since that day, i have decided not to root my phone again.

View user profile

13 Re: Samsung Galaxy S2 on Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:00 am

willspanner

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Thats why i asked him to provide the procedure. There is a correct procedure for rooting. You only encounter problems if you don't do it properly. You rooting your phone gives you complete control over your phone. No limitations or whatsoever.

------------------------------------------------

Sp@nner make fun of somone  make fun of somone Sp@nner

View user profile

14 Re: Samsung Galaxy S2 on Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:03 pm

felixbmens

Contributor
i hear but i think my phone spoiled because i rooted the phone so many times and i kept on changing the OS. i went to Android 4.2, then back to 4.1 then later i wanted to use 2.3. so the problem came when i went to 4.0 and the board got spoiled. Now i have bought a new board and i have upgraded it to 4.0 and its working good now.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum