1. Access to internet is strictly via an ip address (eg. 192.168.1.3:8080)
2. All other ports seems blocked.(This is due to the fact that vpns worked before, but now whatsapp is even blocked and all known vpn softwares and the like doesn't work. Other protocols like pptp, ssh, ssh+, you name it no longer work)
3. Authentication is required to access net. (I have a username and password though)
4. Downloads limited or in most cases blocked.
5. Access to some websites blocked. (they seem to be using a dns filter of sorts) obviously p2p connection (Torrents) blocked, however u can download the .torrent file.
1. Previously, I was able to setup NMD vpn to work with a vpnbook config which I modified to add the school proxy. But now due to the user authentication required by proxy it cant connect. Does anyone know how I can add proxy authorization to the config??
2. Using anonymous proxies remove restrictions on downloads, especially the https or ssl types (eg. https://12345proxy.com).However 12345proxy seems to be blocked or offline altogether now. Does anyone know of any good working anonymous https web proxy that has no download restriction and support resume??
If you can help or if you know of any free vpn that supports proxy authentication it would help me greatly.
Ps: If you you are not clear on anything mentioned or if you need any extra information, feel free to ask.
Last edited by Proxymity on Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total