2. type cmd and click on it, if u using win7 then right click and give it admin priviledge, For Beginners. You are
accessing the Admin privileges so you will be asked for User Account Control. Click on Yes. Now you have command prompt running.
4. Type netsh wlan show drivers in command prompt and press enter. This will show whether ur device is supported or not, it just to confirm if ur wifi adapter is supported.
5. Type netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=(enter the name u wnt to use fr ur wireless here without bracket) key=(enter the passwrd u wnt to use here 9 characters at least. also without bracket). This will create a Hotspot but it is currently offline
6. Type netsh wlan start hostednetwork in command prompt to start the hotspot you just created.
7. now connect your modem and then open network connection interface and right click on the connected network, it should be the one without and X mark apart wireless connection 2 which is the created wifi hostpot.
8 . go to properties afta right click and locate sharing on the menu bar, click on it and select allow other users to connect through this netwrk and then go to home network connection and select wireless connection 2
9. click on ok and apply
10. scan for any wireless with any of ur wirelesss devices except the computer or laptop on which u created this hotspot on it and u shlould see the new created wireless hostpot on ur wifi enabled devices, connect to it and enter ur password...
11. Bravo, u are connected and browse and share ur modem bundle with others...
let me know if any dificulties