How To Root Any Android Device Running 4.4KitKat With TowelRoot
==>You Android device must be running on KitKat
Device With Towelroot?
1. Go to Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources ON to allow us to install third-party apps.
2. Turn ON your phone, and go to HERE
3. Tap on the Lambda (the big red letter looking icon in the middle of the site).
4. Save the tr.apk file to your device.
5. Pull down the notification shade by pulling down from the top of the device.
6. Tap on the Download Complete notification.
7. Tap Install.
8. Pull down the notification shade by pulling down from the top of the device.
9. Tap on Installation Complete to open the app.
10. Tap on the Make it Ra1n button and wait for it to do its thing.
11. You should get a success notice, that’s it, you’re rooted.
Wait… That’s not all, To stop unauthorized apps from using the new found root access , we’ll install SuperSU.
1. Go to the Play Store on your device.
2. Search for SuperSU .
3. Tap on the one by Chainfire and install it.
4. Once done, tap the Open button.
5. Allow it to update it’s binaries and anything else it prompts you to do.
That is it and you are good to go. To check if your device has been rooted, go to playstore and download root checker.................