Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Should Registration Remain Opened?

No

Yes

Not Sure

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 11 of 13]

101 Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened on Fri May 15, 2015 9:47 am

Kuffour B

I have an internet cafe which recently a school near me contacted me to provide ICT training for their school using my cafe which is good money. the problem is Folders/files i have shared on the server but having trouble with the other computers accessing the folders and files. How can i make the other files appear on the other computers. I tried getting help from some guys at IPMC but they said they have to do the entire network again and the charges is very outrageous, business have been bad due to the dumsur situation.. please help?

Kumasi

102 Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened on Fri May 15, 2015 3:05 pm

MIMMS94

Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
woah it seems our admin is now a tutor/teacher... great students try your best to mine all the best out of him

View user profile

103 Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened on Fri May 15, 2015 3:47 pm

WhIPL4$h

Manager
Manager
Hi @Kuffour B. I would advice that you register and ask your question in the Help section. You can use the following link to get there:

http://hackgh.wikiforum.net/f65-need-help-computer-or-software-ask-now

I'm very certain you would have a solution there. I have a number of people in Kumasi who could be of help. Registration is FREE. Thanks.

------------------------------------------------

View user profile

104 Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened on Fri May 15, 2015 4:27 pm

PhAnt0m

Administrator
Administrator
@Kuffour , i can help you fix that issue, but i need more information on the kind of server you are running, eg: DHCP, DNS or FILE SERVER. at cafes, they mostly run DHCP that assigns different ip address automatically whenever the server and client are restarted. so just check the ip address of one of you client computers and restart both the server and the client and see if the ip address of the client changes?

You also have to tell me how you log on to the client PC, do you use a username and password to log onto the client machines or you just switch the client machine on and you then go to the server and start the cafe software which then take over the client computers?

Also include the ip address of the server and the Dns(if any),  so it will be easier to construct a tutorial for you to follow and configure.

BUT YOU MUST FIRST REGISTER AND POST THE REQUIRED INFORMATION I ASKED FOR IN THE LINK @WhIPL4$h  POSTED ABOVE. YOU WILL GET ASSISTANCE FROM US. THANK YOU.

Hacking Is My Religion ..Hackers Inside

[Useful Links]
Free Browsing
Betting Hack
Buy A Website
Reset Your Password
Free Cheat Book
View user profile

105 Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened on Sat May 16, 2015 7:04 am

Nana k

Thank you HackGh for the free browsing tricks, am very happy to say the cheat is still working and i have never bought data ever since i met you guys. You are simply the best forum i have ever seen in Gh and am very happy i joined.

View user profile

106 Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened on Mon May 18, 2015 5:48 pm

WhIPL4$h

Manager
Manager
That's good to know. Thanks for your feedback.

View user profile

107 Can't access fbt thread after making payment on Thu May 21, 2015 9:59 am

hello bosses . i made payment this morning into your mobile money account with a reference name "exquire4us". but i still haven't had access to the fbt on the page . can the administrators help me out .

View user profile

108 Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened on Thu May 21, 2015 10:23 am

WhIPL4$h

Manager
Manager
Kindly hold while we do the necessary verification....you should have access in no time.

View user profile

109 Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened on Thu May 21, 2015 12:56 pm

@WhIPL4$h wrote:Kindly hold while we do the necessary verification....you should have access in no time.

alright thanks a lot man.

View user profile

110 Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened on Fri May 22, 2015 8:29 am

its been more than 24 hours o bosses . and my account has still not been unlocked for the fbt threads . i paid under the reference name "exquire4us". Administrators , please what dey happen ?

View user profile

111 Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened on Fri May 22, 2015 8:58 am

WhIPL4$h

Manager
Manager
Relax....there's a lot of work going on currently. You will definitely have your access. We are not going anywhere.

Kindly use this link in future to make your request in the appropriate area:

http://hackgh.wikiforum.net/t2268p230-buy-hackgh-access-here-to-unlock-cheats-hacks

In the mean time I have made a lodged a complaint on your behalf to have the issue resolved. Just hold a bit longer.

Last edited by WhIPL4$h on Fri May 22, 2015 9:20 am; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum