Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2046
Most Online179
Newest Member
BBC alternative

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Free Browsing Tricks ( Fbt/Cheats) -All Networks » Glo Fbt/Cheats For Free Browsing » 

Glo November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

21 Re: Glo November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM on Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:02 pm

PhAnt0m

Administrator
Administrator
you need to give more details, is your cheat working? and able to open HackGH Forum, What proxy site did you use?

PLEASE BE CONSTRUCTIVE TO EXPLAIN YOUR PROBLEM WELL , THAT WAY WE CAN HELP YOU FASTER...... EXAMPLE

The cheats is working but when i try to download from youtube with idm it says, "the server replies that you don't have permission to download this file.details:HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden"...please any help????. i used www.unblock.pk proxy server or ......

that way we know is a youtube problem and you will get solution faster in the forum......

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

22 Re: Glo November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM on Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:26 pm

PhAnt0m

Administrator
Administrator
The cheat stream and download as well and you have seen members with posting it working with idm, I can prove to you right here at HackGh

OK try streaming from the link below and you will realize your download manager will take over the music and prompt you to download,

CLICK HERE TO STREAM
[/

Now click on start download and listing to the file you downloaded,were you able to download the file using this cheat? this will prove to you that Idm is working really well on this cheat.....

------------------------------------------------

Hacking Is My Religion ..Hackers Inside

[Useful Links]
Free Browsing
Betting Hack
Buy A Website
Reset Your Password
Free Cheat Book
View user profile

23 Re: Glo November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM on Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:57 pm

raspat

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Felizo wrote:when i try to download from youtube with idm it says, "the server replies that you dont have permission to download this file
details:HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden"...please any help?????

make sure you put the glo Http proxy: 10.161.85.4 port: 8799 Just under the Http proxy in IDM first before you try to download through the web proxy www.unblock.pk or else it will not work.

View user profile

24 Re: Glo November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM on Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:47 pm

augustine111222

Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker

You have Won 200HackGh Coins for the testimonial screen shot, Enjoy. DrAcON Edit :

View user profile

25 Re: Glo November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM on Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:36 pm

willspanner

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Kudos to the team and all the members of the forum for your contribution to the cooking of the cheat. Just tried it out and it works perfectly. I do have some concerns tho. Just want to know whether it works with bluestacks. If it does, i did like to know the procedure. I downloaded the track posted on the page and also opened youtube without any proxy. I even downloaded sarkodie's video track with samini but had a problem streaming the video. The idm captures the video alright but it doesn't stream.

Sp@nner make fun of somone  make fun of somone Sp@nner

View user profile

26 Re: Glo November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM on Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:10 pm

Felizo

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
it's able to download audios and videos from other sites but when i try to downlaod from youtube, with no proxy server, it gives me that message....................

View user profile

27 Re: Glo November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM on Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:19 pm

shata1

Contributor
wow... this is an old cheat but will try again and see if its fast now

View user profile

28 Re: Glo November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM on Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:40 pm

PhAnt0m

Administrator
Administrator
Felizo wrote:it's able to download audios and videos from other sites but when i try to download from youtube, with no proxy server, it gives me that message....................

scratch You need to get use to Proxy's around this cheat , because even the cheat itself is a proxy cheat, since you need to use proxies in the browser and and other application to get it working... tells you how crucial proxies are, don't try to ignore the proxies servers........  just make sure you stick with the tutorial in other to develop on this cheat,

study You can see the improvement members have added onto this cheat, very soon you will also start posting new improvement and fixes to this cheat yourself once you start playing around with this cheat, there are 100s of ways to do that, and that's what members are doing now make fun of somone .....

Hacking Is My Religion ..Hackers Inside

[Useful Links]
Free Browsing
Betting Hack
Buy A Website
Reset Your Password
Free Cheat Book
View user profile

29 Re: Glo November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM on Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:36 pm

MIMMS94

Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
to use this cheat with bluestack apps player, you should download a sotware called proxcap

View user profile

30 Re: Glo November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM on Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:09 am

WhIPL4$h

Manager
Manager
mimms94 wrote:to use this cheat with bluestack apps player, you should download a sotware called proxcap

could you give further details? does it work for you?

View user profile

31 Re: Glo November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM on Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:33 am

MIMMS94

Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
yes man i have used proxycap to tunnel a proxy to work with bluestack.......but i havent tried it with this cheat

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum