Refresh View the whole list

Latest topics
» Getting a PayPal Account in Ghana
Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:34 pm by saudseidu

» How To Unlock All Alcatel Modems and Phones For Free
Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:34 pm by paah11

» Build your bitcoin wealth with Btccashin matrix revolution 100% legit
Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:46 am by rootboy24

» What does the "secret code" *#9900# really do to your Android device?
Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:28 pm by chinesta10

» MTN 300GB DATA CHEAT
Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:01 pm by kbasante

» Airtel Sika kokoo promo
Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:07 pm by Dagobert

» Glo Proxy Cheat 2016 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM
Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:31 am by chinesta10

» AIRTEL FREE BROWSING
Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:20 pm by akokono

» Instagram Account hacked
Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:17 pm by saudseidu

» AIRTEL DATA TRANSFER
Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:22 pm by kbasante

Top posting users this month
swiftblack

WhIPL4$h

saudseidu

kbasante

Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2046
Most Online179
Newest Member
BBC alternative

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Need Help? Computer Or Software? Ask Now » 

Do we post Topics for the sake of HackGH coins or for an important reason.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

branzy

Active Newbie
what you guys are saying is very true . i use to write shot comment , but due to your explanation we all turn to desist from that . is high time we all try as much as possible to uplift the the image of hackgh . help each other by posting significantly to ensure the stability of the site .
actually there is a reason for the coins . to help upgrade your status to enable you hock up to unlock places but ghanaman di333
hehehehe more vim
thanks

View user profile

opoku34

Active Newbie
So if I may know, is the free access to the fbt session still in progress? And would I be automatically given access the moment I have enough hackgh coins to unlock it?

View user profile

PhAnt0m

Administrator
Administrator
@Opoku34, Yes, this topic is partially taking about how to get free cheats at HackGh using constructive and long topics/comments.. and the major point of this topic is members posting short comments in the forum just to achieve that. if you check your comment.,,,, you are also posting short comments.

And its not automatic, if you are seen doing a good job, you are given cheats or hacks and even move up the ladder of positions at HackGh.

------------------------------------------------

Hacking Is My Religion ..Hackers Inside

[Useful Links]
Free Browsing
Betting Hack
Buy A Website
Reset Your Password
Free Cheat Book
View user profile

chinesta10

Manager
Manager
Well, there are situations where you can give short comments for instance i posted a poll about the Best player in Europe where you are not necessarily required to write long comment but to just give your prediction..

I guess in such a scenario short comments are relevant and keeps the topic in question moving in the right direction as members say what they think with the Ultimate prize in mind...

And the same could be said for Riddles, Jokes and so on but even with the riddles, sometimes you have to give a long constructive comment in order to make the topic more interesting and attractive for those our guests out there who are having some doubts as to whether to join our beloved Hackgh or not...

Short comments make the topic under discussion not interesting and could potentially scare some guests away from the forum which doesn't help in making the Forum a better place for all of us...

And not to sway away from the topic under discussion, i guess we should try as much as possible to at least limit the amount of topics we post and to concentrate more on giving constructive comments.. If not long and constructive at least it should be attractive in a way that can blow the reader's mind away..

Trust me, there are more topics on the forum which have no comments under them...

View user profile

opoku34

Active Newbie
Yeah that's right well understood. Your points are clear but there's one more thing I want to know, so if I have already got enough hackgh coins to unlock the fbt would I be given access please?

View user profile

Dagobert

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
You will automatically get access to the cheats if you deliver quality comments that are relevant to the categories in the forum and accumulate the required coins in the process. In some cases, you could even be promoted without the required number of coins if your contribution to the forum is good enough.

Basically, you should always make sure that what you are writing on the forum is worth the time of members and our guests. The quality of your posts is more important than the quantity that you have.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.

[Useful Links]
Free Browsing
Betting Hack
Buy A Website
Reset Your Password
Free Cheat Book
[/center]
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: