Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2046
Most Online179
Newest Member
BBC alternative

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Free Browsing Tricks ( Fbt/Cheats) -All Networks » Airtel Fbt/Cheats For Free Browsing » 

Airtel November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 16 of 19]

151In Progress Re: Airtel November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM on Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:30 am

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
it works but its slow.

is there a way around the log in problem with the simple server trick? I have a zbigz account but after I log in and upload a file, it logs out automatically so can't cache the file and download. I get the same problem when I log in to Hack GH but when I use kproxy it works.I can log in to zbigz with kproxy but can't download anything. can anyone help?

View user profile

MherlynEmhr3z

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Thanks @ proximity. its working but not very fast like idm is.

View user profile

WhIPL4$h

Manager
Manager
OK so this is what we have so far: free homepage is working fine in collaboration with simple server or ISPCE, either of which are for header file modification. The home proxy 127... in the browser successfully delivers very good browsing speed. In the background IDM is also working to capture and download files at reasonable speed.

Then we came to the problem with torrents. @Proximity has provided a means to do that with Hideman. The only problem with that is the speed, which is too slow. But the good news is that we at least know a VPN can be our way out.

The next step now is to find a VPN that can deliver high speed connection. If that works, the voila. Guys thus one has so much potential. We need more vpns to try out.

------------------------------------------------

View user profile

swiftblack

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
i tink wat we need is a cracked or a free vpn which allows torrent downloads.. i remember i could have torrent download with pd-proxy with this cheat... but u knw the limitations it has... or either than a paid for vpn would be the answer...

IF u like my Post..Pls HIT the + button beside it... affraid

[/b][/color]
[Useful Links]
Free Browsing
Betting Hack
Buy A Website
Reset Your Password
Free Cheat Book
[/center]
View user profile

WhIPL4$h

Manager
Manager
Yeah that's true. I just checked the hideman VPN site and they only allow p2p for some specific countries. So what we need is a VPN that allows the p2p protocol.

View user profile

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
zbigz premium

admin@filehostspremium.com - 1aptpku

If you like my post, hit thanks or the plus sign in the top right coner make fun of somone
View user profile

WhIPL4$h

Manager
Manager
Great. Thanks @IMOGENE333 this will suffice in the mean time while a workaround is found.

View user profile

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
your welcome. check if you can download files after you cache them cos for some reason I can't download files bigger than 1gig. I think its the cheat/fbt lets find out how to fix that

If you like my post, hit thanks or the plus sign in the top right coner make fun of somone
View user profile

PhAnt0m

Administrator
Administrator
@Proximxy, Once again you have done the impossible, This cheat is firing in all angles because of you, i have notice your contribution is relentless and unmatched in the forum when it comes to cheats and hack.

@Proximity " I see you "

Hacking Is My Religion ..Hackers Inside

[Useful Links]
Free Browsing
Betting Hack
Buy A Website
Reset Your Password
Free Cheat Book
View user profile

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
has anybody else noticed that this cheat only allows downloads of files less than 1gig? I can't download a file with a size over 1 gig. Is it just me or do the rest of you experience the same thing? if so how do we get around it? cos I cant download my bluray movies. it frustrating to have a premium zbigz account and yet can't download like a boss

View user profile

PhAnt0m

Administrator
Administrator
The  issue with Zbigz does not mean this fbt cant download more than 1gig, This fbt can download any amount of data from either IDM or torrent, The problem you are facing is you cant cache torrent more than 1 gigabyte with zbigz, then use IDM to download faster... i think thats what your problem is exclusive to.

I downloaded windows 10 preview 1 and 2 with this fbt when i was in Tema last month , the data was like 5 .7 gig

Hacking Is My Religion ..Hackers Inside

[Useful Links]
Free Browsing
Betting Hack
Buy A Website
Reset Your Password
Free Cheat Book
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next