Refresh View the whole list

Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members1886
Most Online179
Newest Member

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Free Browsing Tricks ( Fbt/Cheats) -All Networks » Airtel Fbt/Cheats For Free Browsing » 

Airtel November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 17 of 19]

PhAnt0m

Administrator
Administrator
The  issue with Zbigz does not mean this fbt cant download more than 1gig, This fbt can download any amount of data from either IDM or torrent, The problem you are facing is you cant cache torrent more than 1 gigabyte with zbigz, then use IDM to download faster... i think thats what your problem is exclusive to.

I downloaded windows 10 preview 1 and 2 with this fbt when i was in Tema last month , the data was like 5 .7 gig

View user profile

swiftblack

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
this cheat doesn't allow download of files greater than 1gb.... its has been so since it begun.. u cant stream videos which r more than 1gb... it wont simply load..... but wif zbigz connect wif open vpn if u have havin those issues n see... cos i download more than 2 GB files with it

------------------------------------------------

IF u like my Post..Pls HIT the + button beside it... affraid

[/b][/color]
[Useful Links]
Free Browsing
Betting Hack
Buy A Website
Reset Your Password
Free Cheat Book
[/center]
View user profile

MherlynEmhr3z

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
this cheat can download files more than one gigabyte @ swiftblack , I downloaded THE MIRROR BOY from YouTube which was 1.20gb with this same fbt.

View user profile

swiftblack

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
then i tink the restriction may be on other site... i experienced the same during the begin of the cheat... site likes solarmovie and some few other can't stream file or videos larger than 1gb... i tink the problem was knw in the very earlier comments if u check back.... u can download file larger than 1gb but i tink its rather u cant stream files larger than 1gb.... at least that's wat i was facing... i stand to be corrected thou

[/b][/color]
[Useful Links]
Free Browsing
Betting Hack
Buy A Website
Reset Your Password
Free Cheat Book
[/center]
View user profile

WhIPL4$h

Manager
Manager
There have been a number of times I've downloaded files even up to 2GB the issue seems to be from the source and not the fbt.

View user profile

166In Progress Re: Airtel November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM on Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:13 pm

augustine111222

Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
yes u ryt cus ive been downloading saa and ive not been having any problem with it i downloaded assassins creed unity with it 28gb there was no problem with it

View user profile

PhAnt0m

Administrator
Administrator
@swiftblack wrote:this cheat doesn't allow download of files greater than 1gb.... its has been so since it begun.. u cant stream videos which r more than 1gb... it wont simply load..... but wif zbigz connect wif open vpn if u have havin those issues n see... cos i download more than  2 GB files with it

All day, i have been testing  the limitation of this cheat when it comes to streaming and downloading more than 1gig with this cheat.

@Swiftblack, WITH SIMPLE SERVER YOU CAN STREAM MORE THAN 10 HOURS. you problem may be downloading with idm, but dont worry, here is the trick

Trick to download more than 10 hours of video footage either from youtube or any other site.

1. make sure you use simple sever and go to youtube without using any proxy server,

2. search for any longer or bigger size video, start the video on youtube and ofcus you addon downloaders will take over, make sure to choose Mp4 file to download, now if you start the download.

3. Now go to your Firefox and locate the file which is downloading and right click on it and choose copy link location, you can then cancel that download

4, Now open Idm and click add ulr, idm will capture the address you copied from the Firefox and click on ok, then click start download,that all. idm will download the file with ease no matter how big the file size is.

NOTE :

*downloading file like HD1080P will require you to install a convertor for your adons downloaders, just  install the convertor for the adons.  and after that you can use the same process to download HD files

Hacking Is My Religion ..Hackers Inside

[Useful Links]
Free Browsing
Betting Hack
Buy A Website
Reset Your Password
Free Cheat Book
View user profile

swiftblack

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
thanx vry much admin with the tutorial... im off to check it out to ...will give feed back later tnax

[/b][/color]
[Useful Links]
Free Browsing
Betting Hack
Buy A Website
Reset Your Password
Free Cheat Book
[/center]
View user profile

169In Progress Re: Airtel November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM on Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:00 pm

Dagobert

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Guys, i seem to have problems connecting. Is it just me or is anyone also facing those issues.

this is odd cus i usually get "No Internet Connection" when i connect with airtelwap.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.

[Useful Links]
Free Browsing
Betting Hack
Buy A Website
Reset Your Password
Free Cheat Book
[/center]
View user profile

swiftblack

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
i dont tink its only u..cos i started experiencing so since yesternight...not really sure wat it is really yet but wanting to findout more in the morning

[/b][/color]
[Useful Links]
Free Browsing
Betting Hack
Buy A Website
Reset Your Password
Free Cheat Book
[/center]
View user profile

Dagobert

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Alright,i just wanted to make sure i have not messed up somewhere because i have been experimenting a lot of late. I learned Airtel had an upgrade about three days ago or so. Just hoping they didn't do what am thinking. Lets keep our fingers crossed and monitor closely what will develop.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.

[Useful Links]
Free Browsing
Betting Hack
Buy A Website
Reset Your Password
Free Cheat Book
[/center]
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum: