» [FBT] Proxy testing October 2017
Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:14 pm by willspanner

» Getting a PayPal Account in Ghana
Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:34 pm by saudseidu

» How To Unlock All Alcatel Modems and Phones For Free
Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:34 pm by paah11

» Build your bitcoin wealth with Btccashin matrix revolution 100% legit
Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:46 am by rootboy24

» What does the "secret code" *#9900# really do to your Android device?
Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:28 pm by chinesta10

» MTN 300GB DATA CHEAT
Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:01 pm by kbasante

» Airtel Sika kokoo promo
Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:07 pm by Dagobert

» Glo Proxy Cheat 2016 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM
Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:31 am by chinesta10

» AIRTEL FREE BROWSING
Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:20 pm by akokono

» Instagram Account hacked
Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:17 pm by saudseidu

Keywords

DumsormustSTOP  2  Unlimited  google  2000  11  1  keepCalmAndLOVEHACKGH4life  21  30  9  5  terms  8  intl  Critical  HackGh  7  phAnt0m_DrAcON  3264  6  4  3  policies  10  5513  

Top posting users this month

Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2046
Most Online179
Newest Member
BBC alternative

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Free Browsing Tricks ( Fbt/Cheats) -All Networks » Airtel Fbt/Cheats For Free Browsing » 

Airtel November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 18 of 19]

Dagobert

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Alright,i just wanted to make sure i have not messed up somewhere because i have been experimenting a lot of late. I learned Airtel had an upgrade about three days ago or so. Just hoping they didn't do what am thinking. Lets keep our fingers crossed and monitor closely what will develop.

View user profile

chinesta10

Manager
Manager
Guys...Just tried it and it didn't work for me either ...It now shows internet access which was not so initially..I have also tried to connect with different APNs such as internet, wap, internet.org and browse and i realized they all connected and browsed well with credit but didnt connect the simple server.. Not lost hope yet, still vim....Waiting for more feed backs....

Last edited by chinesta10 on Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:55 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typographical error)

View user profile

augustine111222

Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
yes the cheat is not working ive been trying that saa but there will always be a cheat definitely more will drop soon

View user profile

swiftblack

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
if they had an upgrade then some serious issues have bin handled... asem ooo,..lets jux wait n c how far tins will go.. no limited connection is been giving again but it seems lik all connections go down to internet connection

------------------------------------------------

IF u like my Post..Pls HIT the + button beside it... affraid

[/b][/color]
[Useful Links]
Free Browsing
Betting Hack
Buy A Website
Reset Your Password
Free Cheat Book
[/center]
View user profile

MIMMS94

Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
yep gurus i experienced this error yesturday and tried connecting to their homepage which is "airtellive.com" but it leads me to and indian site or version and it cant connect without credit too to the site so lets hope dat the ghanaian version of airtellive comes backk...... not sure

View user profile

swiftblack

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
the local page used is still there... that is the airtellive.com belonging to Africa.. it is still up and running .. it is not down lik what happened before earlier on....

[/b][/color]
[Useful Links]
Free Browsing
Betting Hack
Buy A Website
Reset Your Password
Free Cheat Book
[/center]
View user profile

177In Progress Re: Airtel November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM on Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:24 pm

MIMMS94

Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
can your sim connects to airtellive.com without credit cus mine isnt doing dat@swiftblack

View user profile

swiftblack

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
naa i dont tink so, sake off the limited connection now gives you internet access; i tried to check to c if it was down with credit on my sim but i notice the site was still there unlik at first it wasnt n u might b redirected to the Indian page..

[/b][/color]
[Useful Links]
Free Browsing
Betting Hack
Buy A Website
Reset Your Password
Free Cheat Book
[/center]
View user profile

chinesta10

Manager
Manager
Hmmm. I guess until the limited connectivity notice resurfaces again, the apn will still need credit to browse... Currently, this apn browses with credit... What if there is another apn which gives limited connectivity....Personally i tried connecting with some airtel apns that i know of but none gave me that limited connectivity notice.... I guess if we could get an apn that connects with limited connectivity, am thinking it might work....

View user profile

WhIPL4$h

Manager
Manager
Guys I have noticed Facebook opens with this same settings. It connects on 0 balance as well. But all other sites don't work. These guys have surely made some upgrades in some parts of the network. That's what we need to figure out and work around.

View user profile

akokono

Forum Helper
facebook is already free on airtel so am not so sure its because of the setting. it opens anywhere in ghana for free on 00 balance.i have tried lots of proxies with it to no avail. airtellive also opens an indian version of it for me but not the ghana version. i dont know if its same for everybody. if so, the i guess if the ghana version opens,something good may crop up

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum