Refresh View the whole list

Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members1886
Most Online179
Newest Member

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Free Browsing Tricks ( Fbt/Cheats) -All Networks » Airtel Fbt/Cheats For Free Browsing » 

Airtel November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 19 of 19]

akokono

Forum Helper
facebook is already free on airtel so am not so sure its because of the setting. it opens anywhere in ghana for free on 00 balance.i have tried lots of proxies with it to no avail. airtellive also opens an indian version of it for me but not the ghana version. i dont know if its same for everybody. if so, the i guess if the ghana version opens,something good may crop up

View user profile

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
admin, if someone pays for the fbt which one will they get? I ask cos you say we have access to all the fbts but none works except the slow glo ryt?

------------------------------------------------

If you like my post, hit thanks or the plus sign in the top right coner make fun of somone
View user profile

PhAnt0m

Administrator
Administrator
For now, they get on the glo , but the airtel which is not working is still there

Hacking Is My Religion ..Hackers Inside

[Useful Links]
Free Browsing
Betting Hack
Buy A Website
Reset Your Password
Free Cheat Book
View user profile

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
really? I'm surprised no one is complaining cos compared to the airtel its very slow

If you like my post, hit thanks or the plus sign in the top right coner make fun of somone
View user profile

swiftblack

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
i dont tink the issues is about how slow it is... I think HackGH has been able to gain the trust of most people now... so they are hoping to use wat they have now and wait for somtin more better next time... What I tink people are more concern with is the connection... n if they can open the pages they want to access they r ok wif that.... Infact Why complain when that is what we have to offer to you for now...

IF u like my Post..Pls HIT the + button beside it... affraid

[/b][/color]
[Useful Links]
Free Browsing
Betting Hack
Buy A Website
Reset Your Password
Free Cheat Book
[/center]
View user profile

Felizo

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
well the glo is even good cos half loaf is better than. i tried it this evening and it was able to open facebook.. mine is really fast but not as slow as it used to be...

View user profile

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
@swiftblack wrote: Infact Why complain when that is what we have to offer to you for now...

but do they know what the offer is before paying? its just like taking a leap of faith. you and me can understand cause we know HACK GH is good for it but what of the ones who just joined ?

View user profile

188In Progress Re: Airtel November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM on Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:10 pm

PhAnt0m

Administrator
Administrator
We are deviating from the topic, i understand you point very well, with that said, if you familiar with cheats or new to it, you would appreciate free browsing no matter how slow it is.. even today, we have people still buying your-freedom cheats which is about 20x slow than this glo under question... Guys, lets stay on topic.

Hacking Is My Religion ..Hackers Inside

[Useful Links]
Free Browsing
Betting Hack
Buy A Website
Reset Your Password
Free Cheat Book
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19