hide your web activity from prying eyes? Are you restricted from accessing the websites you need, by your office, school, or government? Proxies will allow you to bypass blocks placed on your connection and hide your IP, making your actions more difficult to trace.
u can try this by using firefox qith this simples steps
1. Click the Firefox menu. This is located in the upper-left corner of the Firefox window. Click on Options
2. Select the Advanced options. It is located at the top of the Options window on the far right.
3. Select the Network tab. Click the Settings button at the top of the Network page in the Connections section.
4. Choose the “Manual proxy configuration” option. This will enable the text fields below it, where you can enter your proxy information.
5. Enter your proxy information. In the HTTP proxy field, enter the address or domain of your proxy, and set the port . If you want to connect to a different proxy for FTP or SSL, enter the information into the fields below. Otherwise, check the “Use this proxy server for all protocols” to enable the proxy for all traffic through Firefox.
Firefox proxy settings only affect traffic through your Firefox browser. Other internet applications will use your direct connection.
6. now click on ok and you are good to go