1. Uninstall WhatsApp if you already have it installed on your device
2. Download and install WhatsApp again
3. Use flight mode in order to block your message service and open WhatsApp and add your number to it. This way, it will not be able to send messages to the server and verify your mobile number.
4. Since the verification is not done yet, WhatsApp will ask you to pick an alternative method to verify you. Then you will choose “verify through SMS” and enter your email address. After that, just tap Cancel and by doing this you will terminate the authorization process.
5. After that, you will need to install Spoof Text Message for your Android device or Fake-a- Message for your iPhone.
6. Go to Outbox->Copy the message details to spoof application and send it to spoofed verification. 7. You will have to use these details on your spoofed message: To: 4479000347295, From: (your country code) (mobile number) and in the message you will write your email address and you’re done.
Drop ya comments below and you will get reply as soon as possible...
dont forget to hit thank yu