Whats going on everyone. In this tutorial, I will be showing you how to bypass ISP login page by spoofing MAC Address. For this we need a Software called "NetCut" from http://www.arcai.com/arcai-netcut-faq/free-download-netcut.html
NetCut finds all the active hosts on your LAN and shows the MAC Addresses of that host right on your screen. You can also use sniffers like "Ettercap" to find the active hosts on your LAN. But in this tutorial, we'll be using NetCut.
The most important thing is this trick or hack, whatever it is wont work if you are not on LAN Connection.
Download and install NetCut. While installing, it will prompt you to install Winpcap driver, make sure to click Yes. NetCut takes some time to load all the active Hosts on your LAN, be patient.
1. Go to control Panel
2. Network and Sharing Center
3. Click on Ethernet and click on its Properties.
4. After, click Configure and then click on the Advanced tab.
5. Scroll down a bit and click on Network Address and click on the small button on your right at Value and change the 0's.
6. Replace all the 0's with any of the Hosts Physical Address in NetCut after it has finished loading. Type the numbers without spacing them.
7. Click OK button below.
Now you can browse the internet for FREE. Just get a public network with LAN Connection, which is not password protected but that needs Login to access the web.
NB. NetCut will not work properly on win8, so you can change the compatibility settings to win7 and make sure to run it as administrator.
Credit: Eshwar Akhil.