Internet users just search their needed video directly in the YouTube search bar which gives the lots of videos for the related searches. As per the speed of the internet concerned YouTube video quality and buffering depends on, if we have less mbps internet access the YouTube video gets buffered and the users get irritated by it. People will get annoyed with this buffering issue while watching our favorite video or the live video online its main reason is only the cause of slow internet. Hence here we come out with a method to solve the buffering problem while watching YouTube videos. This method helps you to speed up the loading of YouTube videos.
Follow the below steps carefully that are explained for the topic of YouTube videos load faster.
Steps: How to make YouTube videos load faster
To decrease the buffering time in YouTube firstly you have to use the Google Chrome web browser which is compatible for installing many extensions to it. Mainly here we have to use a specific extension to reduce the buffering time they are many extensions in online but the SmartVideo for YouTube extension is the best from all the other ones.
And you can also use Firefox add-on for the Mozilla Firefox users.
- In the first step we have to download SmartVideo for YouTube extension or add-on for the following browsers Google Chrome, Firefox Add-on
- Referral links-Google crome extension Firefox add-on
- After the installation is done you will be getting some additional options in the YouTube website, now play any video on YouTube then you can be able to see those additional options below your playing video.
- Then the next step is you need to click on Global Preferences from the right side placed under the video.
- At last check mark the Smart Buffer Box
By following these steps carefully you can achieve the mark of making YouTube videos load faster although with the slow internet connection.