It seems the day many people have been waiting for is finally here – WhatsApp is now available on your desktop, but only if you’re an Android, Windows Phone or BlackBerry user.
WhatsApp, the popular chat app, now has a web version, though you'll still need your phone to connect to it.
The new web client basically mirrors the app on your phone onto the web site. To use it, you need to head to the WhatsApp web page, scan a QR code with the WhatsApp mobile app, then get to typing your messages from there. Right now, the web app's only compatible with Google Chrome in combination with the Android, Windows Phone, or Blackberry version of the mobile app. iOS compatibility isn't on the way for now
How to use Official WhatsApp for Web.
1. Ensure you have active internet on your phone and PC
2. Ensure you have the latest version of Whatsapp (Visit the Playstore just to be sure)
2. Visit: web.whatsapp.com from a Google Chrome Browser.
3. Go to the menu in the Whatsapp app on your android phone and select "WhatsApp Web"
4. Scan the barcode displayed on the browser with your phone.
5. Enjoy WHATSAPP FOR WEB.