Newest Member

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Need Help? Computer Or Software? Ask Now » 

HELP OUT WITH THE INPUTTING OF CODE IN MY HUAWEI MODEM

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

willspanner

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Sup guyz, i did be grateful if you could me out with the decoding of my modem. I have decoded a lot of modems bt this particular brand seems to be giving me a bit of difficulty. I have been able to obtain the old Algo and new Algo and also the flash code. But when i insert a new sim, it doesn't ask me for the unlock code. Mostly, the solution to this problem is to use a huawei code writer which would detect the port the modem is inserted in so that you can forcibly write the unlock code on the modem but the issue is when i ask the huawei code writer to detect the port, it gives me a blank space. The modem type is the vodafone huawei k4201 model. Your help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

------------------------------------------------

Sp@nner make fun of somone  make fun of somone Sp@nner

View user profile

Felizo

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Give me your IMEI and i will give you the steps plus the code

View user profile

shata1

Contributor
just open your browser and type 192.168.1.1 then press enter... it will ask for ur unlock code then u insert it... thats all Very Happy

View user profile

willspanner

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
@ Felizo: IMEI:867637000780883.

@Shata1: Tried your method but i think you didn;t clarify things well so i don't know whether i did the right thing or not. Can you please explain it further. Do i need to change sim or use the vodafone sim. Do i need to credit on it or it can be done with a zero balance. Waiting on you guyz.

View user profile

PhAnt0m

Administrator
Administrator
When you typed 192.168.1.1 into your browser, what happened?

Hacking Is My Religion ..Hackers Inside

[Useful Links]
Free Browsing
Betting Hack
Buy A Website
Reset Your Password
Free Cheat Book
View user profile

willspanner

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
And i quote " This webpage is not available " Did that with a different sim tho. I don't have data on my vodafone sim that's why im asking for the clarity. If it involves using the vodafone sim, i would get data on it.

View user profile

shata1

Contributor
@willspanner wrote:@ Felizo: IMEI:867637000780883.

@Shata1: Tried your method but i think you didn;t clarify things well so i don't know whether i did the right thing or not. Can you please explain it further. Do i need to change sim or use the vodafone sim. Do i need to credit on it or it can be done with a zero balance. Waiting on you guyz.

you need to insert any other sim apart from vodafone then you open ur browser and do what i said earlier on.. thats all Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

View user profile

willspanner

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Shata1, when i insert a different sim in the vodafone sim, it doesn't connect at all. The huawei modem of model k4201 doesn't use the vodafone interface. It uses a direct connection instead of the an interface. It is connected by clicking on the signal icon that shows on the task bar. When a differnt sim is inserted, it give su a no network symbol. With this issue popping up, how do i go about it ?

View user profile

shata1

Contributor
hmmmmmm after you have insert ur modem, just open your browser n type 192.168.1.1 n insert ur unlock code

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum