Who Is Online?
Guests : 0
Hidden : 0
Users Online :
Refresh View the whole list

Latest topics
» how to unlock busy mifi model M028T?
Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:58 pm by kobbyyt

» Buy HackGh Proxy Cheat For Free Browsing (Ghana Only)
Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:50 pm by PhAnt0m

» HOW TO ROTATE NOKIA S40 PHONE SCREEN FROM POTRAIT TO LANSCAPE
Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:57 am by user001

» VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING
Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:12 pm by swiftblack

» IS AIRTEL SIKA KOKO BACK?
Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:39 am by chinesta10

» Buy HackGh Access Here To Unlock Cheats/Hacks
Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 am by PhAnt0m

» Need help unlocking new MTN 4g wingle modem
Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:27 pm by suraju

» MTN unlimited, psiphon / tweakware handler UBT
Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:08 am by PhAnt0m

» Helping Hands ~ APLHA 63 team
Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:43 pm by flava1

» Activated PayPal Ghana Account
Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:38 pm by flava1

Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members1626
Most Online179
Newest Member

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Free Browsing Tricks ( Fbt/Cheats) -All Networks » Mtn Fbt/Cheats For Free Browsing » 

Notice: New Mtn Cheats Arrival at HackGh

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

11Pro Admin Re: Notice: New Mtn Cheats Arrival at HackGh on Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:24 am

akokono

Forum Helper
it is indeed a laudable idea to keep fbts safe since they are very rare to come by these days. cheats come and cheats go and for one to maintain a cheat for over 7yrs is a lesson to all of us to also do our best and be more secretive with cheats that are generated here. cudos to admin for the hardwork and its it behoves us to to keep and maintain what we have here. kidos too to the owner of the cheat. hope we all follow suite all goodies we come across

View user profile

12Pro Admin Re: Notice: New Mtn Cheats Arrival at HackGh on Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:36 pm

willspanner

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Its all said. I concor to the decision that is been taken. Many at times a leader needs to be autocratic to make better decisions for his followers. We being a family, i believe the decision you have embarked on is the best and even if you decide not to share it at all we would still understand. It hurts when one's hard effort becomes fruitless. There is a saying a friend of mine usually uses ,"Nipa y3 aboa bone ". Hackgh 4 lyf.

------------------------------------------------

Sp@nner make fun of somone  make fun of somone Sp@nner

View user profile

13Pro Admin Re: Notice: New Mtn Cheats Arrival at HackGh on Fri May 01, 2015 6:30 am

MIMMS94

Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
HMM AS SAID EARLIER BY OUR FELLOWS..IT GOING TO BE A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT IF THIS CHEAT GETS LEAK AFTER GIVING TO THE CONTRIBUTORS OF HACKGH . THEN WE COULD END UP BY SAYING THAT SOME PEOPLE WITHIN THE CONTRIBUTION TEAM OF THIS SITE ISNT TRUSTWORTHY....
A WORD TO THE WISE IT ENOUGH,,,,I WOULD GO ON TO SAY THAT RELEASING OF THIS CHEAT TO THE CONTRIBUTORS IS A TEST TO KNOW FAITHFUL WE SHOULD TO PROTECT THE CHEAT ...

I AM DONE

View user profile

14Pro Admin Re: Notice: New Mtn Cheats Arrival at HackGh on Sun May 03, 2015 7:40 am

Proxymity

Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
WoW... 7 years. That is a really damn good track record (If you asked me). This proves that cheats getting blocked is really not because of "system upgrade". Some guys just can't keep their mouths shut.

ADMIN... This probably will be a test to see if whether the Moses' can keep their mouths shut enough to deserve going to the promise land. Whatever you do. I stand by you.

Anything You Got - Through It At Me!!!
View user profile

15Pro Admin Re: Notice: New Mtn Cheats Arrival at HackGh on Sun May 03, 2015 8:29 am

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
Smile You couldn't have said it any better @proximity. Instead of keeping it to themselves they share it on various social media platforms and what do they gain really? aside selling it you only get the cheat blocked . The less poeple know about it the better.

scratch There's one thing I've always wondered about though, don't you guys think the network operators intentionally join forums like ours and buy cheats just so they can block them? Any one of us could be an ISP spy (Internet service provider spy) and no one will know. Aside our usernames and email addresses no one knows anything about anybody. I say this because that what I'd do if I were a service provider.

Last edited by IMOGENE333 on Tue May 05, 2015 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total

If you like my post, hit thanks or the plus sign in the top right coner make fun of somone
View user profile

16Pro Admin Re: Notice: New Mtn Cheats Arrival at HackGh on Sun May 03, 2015 9:17 am

chinesta10

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Yeah man.... I couldn't agree with you more IMMOGENE... I have ever thought about this before and coming to think of it, what if the cheats that keep getting blocked are due to the work of these supposed SPIES...

I think this suggestion really needs serious consideration but the question still remains, How can such a dangerous spy be identified and fished out??? That's why i support the Admin's decision not to sell this cheat out as and when it arrives...

View user profile

17Pro Admin Re: Notice: New Mtn Cheats Arrival at HackGh on Sun May 03, 2015 9:20 am

Proxymity

Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
@IMOGENE333 wrote:
scratch There's one thing I've always wondered about though, dont you guy think the network operators intentionally join forums like ours and buy cheats just so they can block them? Any one of us could be an ISP (Internet service provider spy) and no one will know. Aside our username and email no one knows anything about anybody. I say this because that what I'll do if I was a service provider.

True... Since the genesis of fbt, the chefs, aside from having the main dish, cook other side dishes and create many fake recipes to distract from the main one. Thinking along those lines, having other "inferior" fbts help protect the main one. But nothing can be done if you already have spies in your kitchen.

Anything You Got - Through It At Me!!!
View user profile

18Pro Admin Re: Notice: New Mtn Cheats Arrival at HackGh on Sun May 03, 2015 1:56 pm

MIMMS94

Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
FROM MY PERSPECTIVE POINT I SUGGEST THE CONTRIBUTION TEAM MUST BE WELL SCREENED SINCE THERE MAY ALSO BE REPRENSENTATIVE FROM THE VARIOUS IPS's WHO JOIN THIS SITE AND ACTS AT ORDINARY PEOPLE AS WE ARE, LYK THERE MAY NOT COME HERE TO BUY CHEAT BUT THEY WOULD TRY THEIR BEST BY POSTING TOPICS AND COMMENTS IN ORDER TO JOIN THE CONTRIBUTING TEAM..
I GUESS 60% ATTENTION SHOULD BE ON THE CONTRIBUTION TEAM......

View user profile

19Pro Admin Re: Notice: New Mtn Cheats Arrival at HackGh on Sun May 03, 2015 5:06 pm

willspanner

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
You have a point but how is it going to be done. I think even if the cheat is to be given out it should stay on forum helper level. Here, we aren't many and if it is to be leaked, then we would know the course of action to be taken next

View user profile

20Pro Admin Re: Notice: New Mtn Cheats Arrival at HackGh on Wed May 20, 2015 10:20 am

MIMMS94

Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
i still think that the given away of this mtn cheat to the site contributors is on hold, or is there any ongoing actions upon which the cheat is to be shared to the members??

View user profile

21Pro Admin Re: Notice: New Mtn Cheats Arrival at HackGh on Wed May 20, 2015 9:54 pm

willspanner

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Phantom would be the best person to answer this question. We all would like to know the decision that has been taken tho.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum