HackGh Community Forum

I forgot my password

Who Is Online?
Guests : 0
Hidden : 0
Users Online :
Refresh View the whole list

Keywords

busy  Sunday  1  back  unlock  mifi  2000  800  8  2  M028T  proxy  5  10  remove  4  HTTP  psiphon  3  dumsormuststop  7  Tutorial  30  model  

Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members1972
Most Online179
Newest Member

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Data Plans For All Networks In Ghana » Airtel Data Plans And Subscribtions » 

Airtel Ghana Free Night Browsing [May 2015]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 10]

*skullp

Active Newbie
can i use the 1cedis bundle which last for 5days without subscribn again

View user profile

32 Re: Airtel Ghana Free Night Browsing [May 2015] on Tue May 05, 2015 10:59 pm

PhAnt0m

Administrator
Administrator
The suscribtion is on daily basis, so anyday you suscribe to any data bundle 1 cedi and above, you get free browsing  at 12am dawn to 6am in the morning, so it does not matter whether you have exhausted you data that day or not,

* yes you can subscribe to the 30MB @ 1GHC 5 days, and you can browse from 12am  to 6am.

Send:*125#
Receive:
Free Nite - 12am to 6am from GHC1

Select Option:
1. Check balance
2. 30MB @ 1GHC 5 days
3. 10MB @ 50p 1 day
4. 200MB @ 5GH 20days
5. Other Bundles

Send:1
Receive:
Your balance will be sent to you via sms.

------------------------------------------------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Hacking Is My Religion ..Hackers Inside[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[Useful Links]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View user profile

kofimanu

does it work on pc?

View user profile

chinesta10

Manager
Manager
Yes of course [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].... It works well on both PCs and phones....Just kindly go through all earlier posts and i assure you that after going through, you will have a fair idea about how it works.... But it definitely works with modem and hence works on PCs...

Try it out and kindly give us your feedback.... Feel free to ask any further questions if you still don't get how to go about it...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...

Last edited by chinesta10 on Wed May 06, 2015 6:02 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typographical error)

View user profile

kiwi833

Active Newbie
i think with this browse free from 12am to 5am doesnt always work, cause since they started this promo i had it working untill this dawn it just didnt work after the 60mb got finished thats it. Any help?

View user profile

chinesta10

Manager
Manager
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Did you subscribe to any other bundle like Sika kokoo before subscribing to *125#??  If so, then i guess as confirmed earlier it won't work by that process... Personally, i didn't use it this dawn... So if anyone else can confirm this, i think it will be really helpful...  Waiting for more feedbacks... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]..

Last edited by chinesta10 on Wed May 06, 2015 8:13 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typographical error)

View user profile

kiwi833

Active Newbie
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] my sika kokoo has expired so i just bought 1cedi credit and bundled for a day.

View user profile

willspanner

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I used it yesternight. I didn't experience any problems cos it worked perfectly. Mine even expires at 6am not 5am. So i'm wondering how yours stopped working right after you exhausted your 6omb. When did u do the bundling ? Was it at dawn or in the course of the day ?

Sp@nner [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Sp@nner

[Useful Links]
View user profile

kiwi833

Active Newbie
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i did the bundle in the evening around 8pm and i exhausted it around 12, and after the exhaustion thats all not internet access, just could browse only on fb thats all

View user profile

willspanner

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
It could have been a technical error. Do try again today and lets see what happens. If you face the same problem you would have to get yourself another sim. Lets know your feedback after today's subscription. I do bundle my around 12am. You can also give that a try.
Hackgh4Lyf.

Sp@nner [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Sp@nner

[Useful Links]
View user profile

41 Re: Airtel Ghana Free Night Browsing [May 2015] on Wed May 06, 2015 10:54 am

Dagobert

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I faced the same problem yesterday. Yesterday was the first time faced any sort of difficulty since I started using this. I Got "No Internet Access " when . Connected my modem. But I think it was a technical iSsue. Will definitely try again tonight and update yOu guys.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.

[Useful Links]
[/center]
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum: