Newest Member

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Ghanian Contents Only » Ghana News Achieve » 

Circle road to be re-opened on Thursday

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Circle road to be re-opened on Thursday on Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:46 pm

iknow

Forum Helper
The Circle-Accra road, which was blocked due to the fire outbreak at the Circle branch of the Goil filling station would be opened tomorrow to motorists and pedestrians.

According to Police Authorities at the scene, the closing of the road due to the disaster, had affected commuters since the road had now become a single lane causing congestion at the Kwame Nkrumah Circle.

The Authorities said they would not allow the public to enter the scene until the road is opened to the public tomorrow.

The Goil filling station has been fenced with an aluminum sheet to prevent the public from interfering with works at the site.

Source: GNA

View user profile

2 Re: Circle road to be re-opened on Thursday on Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:16 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
They could have opened the road for a long time. The incidence happened last week and its a week now. They are just lazy not to have completed what they were doing which made them block the roads and that caused so much traffic for a while now..

View user profile

3 Re: Circle road to be re-opened on Thursday on Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:57 pm

chinesta10

Manager
Manager
Well, personally i think the delay was due to the kind of damage that was caused after the explosion but nevertheless, they could have finished at an earlier date... Maybe the effort to ensure SAFETY prevails could be the reason it had to take one week of close down...

The delay could also be attributed to laziness on the part of the of the workers assigned to the job... Either way, i think its a good news that they've finally opened it in order to ease the congestion caused at the Kwame Nkrumah Circle which has affected commuters... We just hope that appropriate measures will be put in place so that this never happens again...

------------------------------------------------

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum