Instructions to install android apps on PC
1. First of all download the Bluestacks app from here. After downloading, install app on your PC.
2. Once it’s installed open it.
3. After opening app, we recommend you to first setup. Click sync which allows you to sync your apps from Bluestacks application to your mobile.
4. Now Click proceed and sign in your Google account. This step is needed as your every android smartphone is linked with at least 1 Google account.
5. Now select your device in case you have multiple devices. In our case we had multiple devices so it gave us a Long list of devices.
6. Click on install button, now by default it would show you results from 3 app store.
7. If you choose android market i.e Google Play Store it would ask you to add account information for the first time.
8. Click next and sign in your Google account or create a new one in case you don’t have one.
9. After signing in, you can install all apps from the Google Play store. Simply search for your favorite app in the Google play store to download and install the app.