HackGh Community Forum

I forgot my password

Who Is Online?
Guests : 0
Hidden : 0
Users Online :
Refresh View the whole list

Keywords

Tutorial  2000  remove  4986  3  4  8  mifi  2  model  proxy  busy  Sunday  dumsormuststop  1  HTTP  10  5  unlock  30  7  301  M028T  back  psiphon  

Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members1974
Most Online179
Newest Member

You are not connected. Please login or register

» HackGh Notice Board » Announcement And Notifications » 

New Colapse And Minimize Feature @ HackGh

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

11Pro Admin Re: New Colapse And Minimize Feature @ HackGh on Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:10 pm

PhAnt0m

Administrator
Administrator
just added a screenshot of how to collapse or maximize the homepage in main post above,

You have also seen the signatures for we just added

Guys, don't worry too much about core graphics you been seeing of late, they are all concept  that we are testing and developing........we will not use them all, we just trying to see what you think of them and give your views about them.

We can switch to a the private fun page with lots of Graphics or a standard business Forum with less graphics when we wont to, The fun forum show all the exciting Graphic features like you are seeing now.......

Your views...

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:37 am; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

12Pro Admin Re: New Colapse And Minimize Feature @ HackGh on Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:43 pm

Felizo

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
i'm not surprise cos i know what you can do. at times i wonder how you come about with all this beautiful forum gadget i guess i have to come so that you lecture me lol. this is amazing. i hope more concept will be added sooner than later. please just continue learning all this things to the highest level so that you can make this forum to be on the globe. with this beautiful features, it will attract many people to this forum no matter what. i have been to so many forums but trust me, this is number one!!... keep pushing it harder and i know we are getting to the top. nice work done!!

------------------------------------------------

View user profile

13Pro Admin Re: New Colapse And Minimize Feature @ HackGh on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:05 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I have realized the collapse and minimize feature here for some time now. And I also love the way i am able to pause the music playing and log out, and when i log back in, until i resume, it doesn't automatically play. Theses are all wonderful features admin, and also about the signatures i think that's really great.
I can now also see the various browsers some of us are using to open this site like Chrome and so on..
LONG LIVE HACKGH

View user profile

14Pro Admin Re: New Colapse And Minimize Feature @ HackGh on Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:40 pm

wflexible

Active Newbie
this feature is really nice but for me it was a little hard for me to trace the origin of the forum am on because its also in blue like the background but for now i see it and its normal tho.thanks for blue features #Admin

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum