Phones Like Samsung,Sonny,Apple.
As you know if your android smartphone’s ram is to short sadly you facing much
hanging problems and much more problems, you can not play bigger games or you
cannot use bigger size applications, and you can not run multiple application at a
SD card (4 or higher SD Card) ↓ Rooted smartphone Or Rooted ↓ Tablet ( how to
root android) ↓ SD card reader ↓ Windows PC
First of all you need to partition your SD Card, → 1. Download Mini tool Partition
from Download HERE http://m.download.cnet.com/MiniTool-Partition-Wizard-Home-Edition/3000-2094_4-10962200.html
2. Install the application on your PC and connect your SD card to your PC with
3. Open Mini Tool Partition in your PC and when the wizards open click on your
SD Card and select Delete option.
( Note: This will format your SD Card completely mean that it will erase your data
permanently, so previous to doing this backup your data at any place in PC or
other Storage device.)
4. When the Formatting of your SD Card is completed then, you have whole of
space of your SD Card as unallocated then Right click SD Card and select make
5. A popup box will open giving you options for making partition; select the
partition as primary and file system as FAT if SD Card is less than 4GB or FAT32
if your SD Card is more than 4GB.
6. Leave about 512 MB or more space (your choice) for making the next partition.
7. Then select done and do right click on unallocated space of your SD Card and
again click make option. Select Primary partition but change the file system to
Ext2, Ext3 or Ext4.i
You are good to go.. enjoy.. keep visiting hackGh