Advantages of this app:
- Free SD card memory as a RAM use (SWAP RAM / SWAP MEMORY)
- Swapfile RAM expansion up to 4.0 GB (file system limit)
- No limit on SWAP partition!
- The usual performance degradation when paged not occur with sd card from class-8
- Widget for PNP swap (swap on / off swap)
- Detailed Memory Information & Analysis
- Swappiness kernel parameter set
- Easy foolproof use
(1 click optimization and automatic calculation)
- Supporting Tung all Android devices (root access and Kernelswap support)
Step 1: Your android device must be rooted. To root your phone, read an article from here.
Step 2: Your phone must have to support SWAP function to expand RAM on SD Card. Check your phone whether it supports swapping or not. To check swapping, download MemoryInfo tools app from here.
Step 3: Download ROEHSOFT RAM-Expander app from here and install it.
All links are from playstore. Alternatively, you can head directly to playstore and search for RHOESOFT RAM Expander or MemoryInfo tools.
Step 4: Now open the app and enable SWAP Active to create a SWAP file.
Install The App (ROEHSOFT RAM Expander (SWAP) )
Give Root Permission and Select your language.
Use the SWAP FILE Slider and select the amount of partition you want. (may be 100-250 MB)
Use SWAPPINESS Slider : By setting the swappiness value, you can control the behavior of the kernel, the higher the value the more is outsourced.(Rec:60)
Final step: Tick AUTO RUN and SWAP ACTIVE and it take some time creatin SWAP file according to size you selected (only for the first time)