Refresh View the whole list

Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members1702
Most Online179
Newest Member

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Free Browsing Tricks ( Fbt/Cheats) -All Networks » Airtel Fbt/Cheats For Free Browsing » 

Airtel 2016 Proxy.Port & Homepage Cheat Testing

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

kbasante

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
My bad I was using my phone to type so I made a spelling mistake and said that I will try it now and am apologising because I can't try it now since my laptop is not working anymore but when I get one I will contact you and then we can work on a cheat and I kind of don't know whether this was posted so am posting it again

View user profile

MIMMS94

Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
well thanks Admin for clearing the air the proxy or in simple old method of fbt's are still working. this means we should go back to our old methods and start making big research to find loops in their network.

View user profile

PhAnt0m

Administrator
Administrator
@MIMMS94, Welcome back after a long stay out of hackgh. Hope you are doing ok. I added you back to the contributors section because i know you can be of big help...looking at your track record at hackgh. i hope this time you stay long and join the staff at the site.. is never too late for any member to be a staff at hackgh.

Yes.. the proxies have always been working even with the airtel setting given on this page..sometime it lands on 504 error page or abnormal page. We are still testing few of them...i will be posting some vital information on proxy cheats in the contributors section soon ...be sure to check it .

------------------------------------------------

Hacking Is My Religion ..Hackers Inside

[Useful Links]
Free Browsing
Betting Hack
Buy A Website
Reset Your Password
Free Cheat Book
View user profile

MIMMS94

Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
oh thanks for the big welcome you have honored me. we will do anything to lift the name of this site higher and i stretch to my maximum strength to provide this site with very vital info

Watch out for more.

TOGETHER WE STAND, DIVIDEND WE FALL

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum