Refresh View the whole list

Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members1819
Most Online179
Newest Member

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Entertaiment ( Movies, Series, Games) » Movies, HD Quality And Latest Movie » 

Awesome tv-shows which are not very popular.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

11 Re: Awesome tv-shows which are not very popular. on Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:36 pm

chinesta10

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Well... Seeing is Believing... I think my range of taste for series lies in the range you have just indicated Hon. Admin... And since you have seen the series and actually believed that its worth the watch, I think i must watch and see how it rolls!!!

View user profile

kbasante

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I recommend person of interest and Grimm these are the best tv shows that I know the two combined is enPugh to overthrow the blacklist

View user profile

Felizo

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
scorpion is really one of the best tv shows for geeks.. i guess everybody at hackGh should watch this tv show

------------------------------------------------

View user profile

14 Re: Awesome tv-shows which are not very popular. on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:11 am

chinesta10

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Well noted.. Sometimes all it take is someone's recommendation... I hve been about this series and how interesting it is before but i havent given it a try yet.. Will have a sneak peak and see...

View user profile

15 Re: Awesome tv-shows which are not very popular. on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:12 am

chinesta10

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Well noted.. Sometimes all it take is someone's recommendation... I have been told about this series and how interesting it is before but i haven't given it a try yet.. Will have a sneak peak and see...

View user profile

16 Re: Awesome tv-shows which are not very popular. on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:17 am

chinesta10

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
And if you are a looking really intersting crime series, i recommend BREAKING BAD... For those who havent watched that series yet i advice you go for it bcos its really interesting even though it started airing around 2008... Trust me its worth the watch...

View user profile

Felizo

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
please guys. i really love series with teenagers so if anybody can recommend a very good one for me.. i like super heroes too, like the flash and smallville

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum