2. Go to "Tasks" menu, choose "Export", then choose "To IDM export file".
3. Save the file on a thumb drive.
4. Next, copy the partially downloaded data of DOWNLOAD to your thumb drive. To check where IDM stores downloaded file parts, click "Options" button, then go to "Save to" tab.
5. (Note: Enable "Show hidden files and folders" in Folder Options first.) Navigate to that directory (C:\Users\*your username*\AppData\Roaming\IDM) and go further down to "Dwnldata" folder then "*your username*" folder. You should now see DOWNLOAD folder which contains all the partial data you need. Copy and paste ALL the contents of this folder to your thumb drive.
6. Go to the other computer and plug your thumb drive. Open IDM then go to "Tasks" menu and choose "Import", then choose "From IDM export file". Choose the file (*.ef2) you created in Step 1.
7. Resume DOWNLOAD. Wait for a few seconds and let the progress bar fill up. Then pause it.
8. Go to C:\Users\*your username*\AppData\Roaming\IDM\Dwnldata\*your username*\DOWNLOAD.
9. Delete all the files inside the DOWNLOAD folder and replace them with the files you got from Step 5.
10. Resume the download process again and it will start from where it has previously left off on the other computer.