Download the full version of Unified Remote to your android with blackmart which you can get by following instructions in this link
Also download the server to your target PC from the official site
1. Install the app and server on respective devices.
2. Connect both android and pc to a wifi router or you can use the wifi tethering feature in android.
3. Open both app and server(run as administrator).
4. In app, click "servers" and "add". select "Automatic" if you are using wifi router and "Manual" if you are using wifi tether of android.
5. For manual, open server software on pc and click "connection" tab and "Network Interfaces". Take note of the ip address.
On android, input your computer name (eg. Proxymity-PC) into display name and ip address into host ip. Input port as 9512 and leave MAC and password blank. Click "save".
6. Now click on saved server and click "remotes"
You can now control your pc with android. Similar softwares like WifiMouse Pro has option to use android as PC gamepad.